HomeCare Advantage’s primary objective is
to provide the client with convenience and ready access
to services. The flexible, timely, and cost-efficient delivery
of services is designed to promote the overall physical
and emotional health and wellness of the client, and to
assist them, to the greatest extent possible, in their desire
to remain in their own home.
• Established in 1983.
• Oldest privately owned home health agency in Brown
• Specializing in 24 hour 7 day per week coverage.
• Guaranteed coverage on our cases.
• Agency staff is bonded and insured.
• 24 hour emergency consultation.
• Free assessment and recommendations.
• First agency in the nation to develop a free standing
facility for ventilator dependent children in 1986 called
• Licensed staff includes RN’s, LPN’s, and CNA’s.
• All Programs are licensed through the State of Wisconsin.
• All programs meet State and Federal Regulations
Our Experience Indicates
• Recovery from illness or injury
is most effective in the least restrictive setting.
• Rehab time is shortened.
• There is less confusion, depression, and anxiety
if the person can remain in their home.
• Home care can prevent injuries that require the
need for hospitalization or nursing home placement.
• Psychosocial factors are as important as the physical
concerns when developing a recovery plan.
• The individual feels more in control of recovery
in a home setting.