PERSONAL CARE SERVICES
TimeSavers Home Care
TimeSavers offers private duty homecare that is designed to meet the changing needs of you or your loved one. The services provided allow you to remain in your home.The services are provided by licensed Home Health Aides or Personal Care Workers. The services are performed under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
TimeSavers provides both limited and extended hours. Limited hours can be anything from two to four hours per day Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are available at an additional charge per hour. Extended hours however are defined as services provided on a regular basis for four or more continuous hours per day Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are available to those clients without an additional service charge. Because TimeSavers provides primarily custodial care payment is on a private pay basis only.
The following services are included in the hourly rate:
• Personal Care Services (bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation, and toileting)
• Transportation assistance to medical appointments, church and social outings.
• Assistance in arranging for snow removal, lawn care, and other maintenance services.
• Light housekeeping/laundry
• Medication monitoring
• Accompanying the client on overnight trips depending on availability of staff
• Troubleshooting unexpected issues
• RN supervision